Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Children Under Stress

Yes, I strongly agree Mrs Tay. We were doing better in P1 than P4 is because parents stress us more even though they know that it is harder. They buy for us more assessments and set higher standards for us. Like I must get 90+ for every subject. P1 and P2 , it is possible. But P3 and P4?! Impossible!
So now they make us get at least band 1. Ok, maybe now possible, but P5 and P6? I wonder how?And whenever we don't get to their standards, we get scoulding, or even worse canning! So we get stressed to do well because we obversly do not want to get scoulded. Their are also more and harder homeworks. I wonder why they want to stress us so much? Is it because of PSLE? I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment