Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Jokes & riddles!!!

Fun time!!! Relax ur brain... ...
  1. A dentist comes home from work and says to his wife, "Things aren't going so well at work. There aren't many people with cavities lately!" " What are you going to do?" asks his wife. "I've decided to take on a partner," the dentist explains. " Another dentist?" "No... A candy maker!"
  2. A patient says to the dentist, "Doctor, all my teeth are yellow. what do you suggest?" The doctor examines him and answers,"Well, i suggest you should dress up your smile and wear a brown tie... ..."
  3. A patient goes to the doctor." Doctor, my cold won't go away." "Did you do what i suggested?" the doctor asks. "Did you have a glass of milk and honey, and a hot bath?" "I did drink the milk and honey, but I couldn't finish the hot bath. It was too much to drink!"
  4. Which fish always have cold? ____________

.......... Ans: Ah-choo-vies!

Thats all! Have a good June holidays!!! Check back often for more! ^_^ >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment