Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 13, 2009

N. E. Show

I went to the NDP Full Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, 11.07.09. It was quite fun and exciting and bored, except for the Rain!!! It was a disaster! By the time I got home, which was around 10 pm, I was already as wet as if I had just went to shower with my clothes on. I was also very cold. You might wonder how did I become so wet, because I had to share my only umbrella with Sofia and my poncho had many holes in it... The best part I like about the parade is the Red Lions, the parachute jumpers ( that's what I call them.) The way they fly down from such a high distance, it sure looked dangerous. At first, I thought the helicopter was a bird because it looked so small and tiny. And the worse part is the RAIN!!! To bad I did not bring my camera so I could not upload any pictures onto my this post... Because my parents are scared that I would lose it. Anyway, back to the parade... they gave a fun pack that was quite big and I managed to stuff all my things into it without breaking it ( Some people broke theirs, the quality was very bad). They also gave us a Zinger burger for dinner which wasn't so spicy and I added the chili sauce . Thats all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment