Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hobbies

My hobbies are reading, rollerblading, designing and writing poems.
Why I like them:
  • Reading: I love to read adventurous stories the most. Reading is nice as you can improve your english composition and you can learn different ways of writing.

  • Rollerblading: It is fun and and not tiring as you can go very far and fast with just one step. I rollerblades almost every day with my neighbours at about 5pm in the evening.

  • Designing stuffs: I don't know why I like it but all I know is that it is fun and make you creative.

  • Writing poems: I just found out that I like writing poems a few days ago. Last time I had always thought that it was hard but now, my hand sort of moves by itself!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment