Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 16, 2009

P5 camp

I love P5 camp! It was so fun! Wish it was longer like maybe 1 week...... My camp partner was Annabelle.

I dislike... ...

Our dorms and bunks: I slept in the top bunk beside my friends and it was very squeezed. We got only half of our sleeping beds! Our dorm is quite dirty and on the secound day, there were 2 frogs in our dorm!!!

The food: They give us so much rice or noodles and so little nice stuffs, like meat! I wasted alot of food as I normally can't finish the rice.

The day which it rained: We did not get to do Abseiling!!! Many people said that it was very fun and we missed it!!! I hate the rain!

And I like... ...

Most of the activities: I loved the Challenge Rope Course the most! I did the Horizontal Bar and I made through it less than 1 minute!!! I don't believe it! I also liked the Rock Climbing Wall. I climbed until the slope than I fell, Boo! Nobody reached the top, sad!

The Campfire: It was the first time I had done a campfire and it was so nice and exciting and brilliant! I like the performance by the groups too! But I think that we are polluting the environment too much! So much smoke went into the sky at the end!Boo!

The whole of P5 Camp!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment