Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dreams

I have a lot of dreams but they can't be possible......
  1. Have an escalator in school: they don't allow us to take the lift up to the seventh floor so an escalator will be good as it will not be so tiring to climb up and down the stairs every day.
  2. No test or exams in school: this is very not possible but I guess that's every student's wish. No pressure! No assessments! No Stress!
  3. Get to go to every single country in the world before I die: this could be possible but quite un-possible too. I know you might think that I am crazy. But it is a dream right, come on... everyone can dream of some weird stuffs.
  4. Don't have any homework everyday even during holidays: Very un-possible! I know that, but think about it, how nice would it be without homework. We can relax so much........
  5. No school: this will be good for everyone! We don't need to learn and have homework and have exams. You teaches don't have to mark and teach and scold. Parents or maid don't have to waste time to bring or fetch us to school. We can all Relax.....................

Oh! Come on Chen Xinyu, Stop dreaming! you know it can't be possible. Stop wasting your time! So I guess I will have to say bye bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment