Welcome note


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March Holidays

So, I can't write about homework and stuffs so I think I will write about my so called 'holiday' which I did almost nothing! Is swimming carnival (13.03.09) counted as holiday? That's the only day which I did quite some things.
  • Eva came my house on 13.05.09 for the project on YOG (okay..... I know I am not allowed to write about projects, but that is the only thing I sort of like did, not mentioning homework.) Than we went to Vanessa's house for also the YOG. Because Vanessa was not free in the morning.
  • I went to the Queenstown Library on 15.03.09 to borrow some books together with my mom and my brothers. So that is also sort of the only thing I did ~ Reading!
  • On 16.03.09, I went to a Chinese Camp that was so boring that I almost slept through it! And the food is Horrible!
  • There was a ambassador training on 17.03.09. It was in the morning.
  • There was a Chinese Dance Competition on 20.03.09 (It was actually a cheerleader competition but our school don't have cheerleader CCA so they choose us). It was the first round and we aren't sure if we made it into the finals. Wish me Luck! =)
  • Allyson came my house on 22.03.09 for a ambassador project which actually more people are suppose to come but I don't know why they did not come.

That's all! I did not go to anywhere nice or beautiful. And most of the other time I did Homework or read book or do assasments. Also, I don't have tuition, incase you are wondering why I did not brought that up. Bye for now! WTYS (write to you soon)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment